Mayo County Council logo


Reporting Issues Online

FixYourStreet-200px is a website allowing anyone to report issues to their local authority for repair. accepts reports of issues with potholes or path deftects, graftiti, street lighting, leaks and drainage, illegal dumping and tree and grass maintainance.  For all other issues, please contact your nearest Council Office or the relevant Council department.

Online Services

Can't find what you need?

Report issues with potholes, paths, drainage/flooding, public lighting, illegal dumping and other issues online via the website.

  More Mayo County Council and Local Government Websites