You are Here: Home > Services > Roads > Roads FAQs


Question: How do I make a complaint to the Mayo County Council about potholes on the road or get information on the mainteance and upkeep of local roads?


You can make a complaint about roads to your local area office or by emailing the area offices:

For more information, contact:


Last updated: 04/03/2010

National Development Plan logo.   Flag of the European Union.