Mayo County Council logo

New Schemes

Investment under the Rural Development measure of the Rural Water Programme will support social and economic development in rural towns, villages and surrounding areas. This will establish new group water schemes in areas where a public scheme or private wells are not a viable option.

Schemes are identified to the DECLG on a prioritised basis.

A grant of 85% of costs, subject to a maximum grant of €7,650 per house is available for new group water schemes, with the remaining 15% contributed by the scheme itself.

Online Services

Can't find what you need?

FixYourStreet.ie

Report issues with potholes, paths, drainage/flooding, public lighting, illegal dumping and other issues online via the FixYourStreet.ie website.

  More Mayo County Council and Local Government Websites