Mayo County Council logo

Boil Water Notices


Boil Water Notices on Group Water Schemes

Please see documents below identifying Group Water Schemes with a Boil Water Notice in place as recommended by the Health Services Executive. In particular 2 new Schemes have recently been included; Glencorrib GWS and Drumsheen Newtown GWS. 





Online Services

Can't find what you need?

Report issues with potholes, paths, drainage/flooding, public lighting, illegal dumping and other issues online via the website.

  More Mayo County Council and Local Government Websites